Monday, January 26, 2009

A Mullet!?


Well I think it is official......Our son is growing his very own mullet.... just look at how long it is getting in the back... I think we are going to have to have our first hair cut soon which is just ridiculous for a 6 week old !! OK so we wont give him a cut yet.. but it is amazing how much hair this boy has (although he has nothing on what his mother had at his age). Everywhere we go people comment on how much hair he has and how it makes him look like a little man.. it is so true.



Aiden is really starting to smile a lot now. Mom especially loves it becuase he will smile/laugh when she makes funny noises or faces at him ( at least someone thinks I am funny) .. he loves to coo in response to people talking to him and we are sure he will be an outgoing person just like his parents :)

2 comments:

Z said...

Oh my gosh...hair is too freaking adorable. At least you can save a lock of it in his baby book. I've still got nothing! His smile melts my heart. I can't wait to hold him in a week. I love him already!

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

He's rocking a California shag already! He's so cute :)